Present address: Institute for Molecular Infection Biology, University of Würzburg, Josef-Schneider-Str. 2/Bau D15, 97080 Würzburg, Germany.
ParI, an orphan ParA family protein from Pseudomonas putida KT2440-specific genomic island, interferes with the partition system of IncP-7 plasmids
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2946–2959, November 2012
How to Cite
Miyakoshi, M., Shintani, M., Inoue, K., Terabayashi, T., Sai, F., Ohkuma, M., Nojiri, H., Nagata, Y. and Tsuda, M. (2012), ParI, an orphan ParA family protein from Pseudomonas putida KT2440-specific genomic island, interferes with the partition system of IncP-7 plasmids. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2946–2959. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02861.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2012 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists
- Special Postdoctoral Researcher Program of Riken
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!