These authors contributed equally to this study.
Fungi, bacteria and soil pH: the oxalate–carbonate pathway as a model for metabolic interaction
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2960–2970, November 2012
How to Cite
Martin, G., Guggiari, M., Bravo, D., Zopfi, J., Cailleau, G., Aragno, M., Job, D., Verrecchia, E. and Junier, P. (2012), Fungi, bacteria and soil pH: the oxalate–carbonate pathway as a model for metabolic interaction. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2960–2970. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02862.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2012 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: K-23k1-118130/1
- Swiss Confederation ‘Project for Cooperation and Innovation’
- EU-FP7. Grant Number: 226306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!