The translational repressor Crc controls the Pseudomonas putida benzoate and alkane catabolic pathways using a multi-tier regulation strategy
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Baeza
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 227–241, January 2013
How to Cite
Hernández-Arranz, S., Moreno, R. and Rojo, F. (2013), The translational repressor Crc controls the Pseudomonas putida benzoate and alkane catabolic pathways using a multi-tier regulation strategy. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 227–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02863.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2012 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: BFU2009-07009/BMC, CSD2007-00005
Table S1. Oligonucleotides used.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.