Present addresses: School of Biological and Chemical Sciences, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, London E1 4NS, UK;
Impact of a simulated oil spill on benthic phototrophs and nitrogen-fixing bacteria in mudflat mesocosms
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Baeza
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 242–252, January 2013
How to Cite
Chronopoulou, P.-M., Fahy, A., Coulon, F., Païssé, S., Goñi-Urriza, M., Peperzak, L., Acuña Alvarez, L., McKew, B. A., Lawson, T., Timmis, K. N., Duran, R., Underwood, G. J. C. and McGenity, T. J. (2013), Impact of a simulated oil spill on benthic phototrophs and nitrogen-fixing bacteria in mudflat mesocosms. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 242–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02864.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2012 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- European Community. Grant Number: n°018391
- Greek State Scholarships Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!