Fungal importance extends beyond litter decomposition in experimental early-successional streams
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2971–2983, November 2012
How to Cite
Frossard, A., Gerull, L., Mutz, M. and Gessner, M. O. (2012), Fungal importance extends beyond litter decomposition in experimental early-successional streams. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2971–2983. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02865.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2012 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2012
- German Research Council (DFG)
- Brandenburg Ministry of Science, Research and Culture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!