Agrobacteria lacking ornithine lipids induce more rapid tumour formation
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Plant–Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 895–906, March 2013
How to Cite
Vences-Guzmán, M. Á., Guan, Z., Bermúdez-Barrientos, J. R., Geiger, O. and Sohlenkamp, C. (2013), Agrobacteria lacking ornithine lipids induce more rapid tumour formation. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 895–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02867.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 01:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- CONACyT-Mexico. Grant Numbers: 46020-N, 153200
- DGAPA/UNAM. Grant Numbers: IN217907, IN201310
- LIPID MAPS. Grant Number: GM-069338
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!