These authors contributed equally to this article.
Differentiated functions of Ras1 and Ras2 proteins in regulating the germination, growth, conidiation, multi-stress tolerance and virulence of Beauveria bassiana
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 447–462, February 2013
How to Cite
Xie, X.-Q., Guan, Y., Ying, S.-H. and Feng, M.-G. (2013), Differentiated functions of Ras1 and Ras2 proteins in regulating the germination, growth, conidiation, multi-stress tolerance and virulence of Beauveria bassiana. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 447–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02871.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 10:02PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30930018, 31101489, 31021003
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2011AA10A204, 2009CB118904
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!