Bacteria and diatom co-occurrence patterns in microbial mats from polar desert streams
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1115–1131, April 2013
How to Cite
Stanish, L. F., O'Neill, S. P., Gonzalez, A., Legg, T. M., Knelman, J., McKnight, D. M., Spaulding, S. and Nemergut, D. R. (2013), Bacteria and diatom co-occurrence patterns in microbial mats from polar desert streams. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1115–1131. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02872.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 05:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- Crary Laboratory
- Raytheon Polar Services Company
- PHI Helicopters
- MCMLTER. Grant Number: OPP-0096250
- National Science Foundation Antarctic Organisms and Ecosystems Program Award. Grant Number: #0839020
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!