Release of dissolved carbohydrates by Emiliania huxleyi and formation of transparent exopolymer particles depend on algal life cycle and bacterial activity
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Microbial Ecophysiology and Metagenomics
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1514–1531, May 2013
How to Cite
Van Oostende, N., Moerdijk-Poortvliet, T. C. W., Boschker, H. T. S., Vyverman, W. and Sabbe, K. (2013), Release of dissolved carbohydrates by Emiliania huxleyi and formation of transparent exopolymer particles depend on algal life cycle and bacterial activity. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1514–1531. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02873.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 06:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- Science and Technology (IWT-Flanders)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!