The influence of predation and competition on the survival of commensal and pathogenic fecal bacteria in aquatic habitats
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 517–526, February 2013
How to Cite
Wanjugi, P. and Harwood, V. J. (2013), The influence of predation and competition on the survival of commensal and pathogenic fecal bacteria in aquatic habitats. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 517–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02877.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 02:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!