Phage mutations in response to CRISPR diversification in a bacterial population
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 463–470, February 2013
How to Cite
Sun, C. L., Barrangou, R., Thomas, B. C., Horvath, P., Fremaux, C. and Banfield, J. F. (2013), Phage mutations in response to CRISPR diversification in a bacterial population. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 463–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02879.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2012 11:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- DuPont Nutrition and Health
- Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-10-0046
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-07ER64505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!