Integrated co-regulation of bacterial arsenic and phosphorus metabolisms
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 3097–3109, December 2012
How to Cite
Kang, Y.-S., Heinemann, J., Bothner, B., Rensing, C. and McDermott, T. R. (2012), Integrated co-regulation of bacterial arsenic and phosphorus metabolisms. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 3097–3109. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02881.x
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2012 11:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-0817170
- Montana Agricultural Experiment Station. Grant Number: 911310
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!