Predominance of thaumarchaeal ammonia oxidizer abundance and transcriptional activity in an acidic fen
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 3013–3025, November 2012
How to Cite
Herrmann, M., Hädrich, A. and Küsel, K. (2012), Predominance of thaumarchaeal ammonia oxidizer abundance and transcriptional activity in an acidic fen. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 3013–3025. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02882.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2012 11:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: FOR 562, HE5205/2-1, HE5205/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!