Dedicated to Fritz Widdel.
Complete genome, catabolic sub-proteomes and key-metabolites of Desulfobacula toluolica Tol2, a marine, aromatic compound-degrading, sulfate-reducing bacterium
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Microbial Ecophysiology and Metagenomics
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1334–1355, May 2013
How to Cite
Wöhlbrand, L., Jacob, J. H., Kube, M., Mussmann, M., Jarling, R., Beck, A., Amann, R., Wilkes, H., Reinhardt, R. and Rabus, R. (2013), Complete genome, catabolic sub-proteomes and key-metabolites of Desulfobacula toluolica Tol2, a marine, aromatic compound-degrading, sulfate-reducing bacterium. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1334–1355. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02885.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 10:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- University of Oldenburg
- Max-Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!