Assessing production of the ubiquitous archaeal diglycosyl tetraether lipids in marine subsurface sediment using intramolecular stable isotope probing
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Microbial Ecophysiology and Metagenomics
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1634–1646, May 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-S., Lipp, J. S., Elvert, M., Holler, T. and Hinrichs, K.-U. (2013), Assessing production of the ubiquitous archaeal diglycosyl tetraether lipids in marine subsurface sediment using intramolecular stable isotope probing. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1634–1646. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02888.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 06:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- DFG-Research Center/Excellence Cluster ‘The Ocean in the Earth System’ (MARUM)
- Bremen International Graduate School for Marine Sciences (GLOMAR)
- Max-Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!