The Legionella pneumophila orphan sensor kinase LqsT regulates competence and pathogen–host interactions as a component of the LAI-1 circuit
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 646–662, February 2013
How to Cite
Kessler, A., Schell, U., Sahr, T., Tiaden, A., Harrison, C., Buchrieser, C. and Hilbi, H. (2013), The Legionella pneumophila orphan sensor kinase LqsT regulates competence and pathogen–host interactions as a component of the LAI-1 circuit. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 646–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02889.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 06:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- Max von Pettenkofer Institute
- Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: HI 1511/2-1, SPP 1617
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 31003A_125369, CRSI33_130016
- Institut Pasteur
- LabEx program IBEID
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Institut Carnot-Pasteur MI
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale (FRM)
- French region Ile-de-France (DIM Malinf)
- ANR-10-PATH-004 project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!