Both authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Oxygen minimum zones harbour novel viral communities with low diversity
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 3043–3065, November 2012
How to Cite
Cassman, N., Prieto-Davó, A., Walsh, K., Silva, G. G. Z., Angly, F., Akhter, S., Barott, K., Busch, J., McDole, T., Haggerty, J. M., Willner, D., Alarcón, G., Ulloa, O., DeLong, E. F., Dutilh, B. E., Rohwer, F. and Dinsdale, E. A. (2012), Oxygen minimum zones harbour novel viral communities with low diversity. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 3043–3065. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02891.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 04:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
- Agouron Research Institute
- Gordon and Betty Moore Fund
- NSF. Grant Number: #1044453
- CONACyT. Grant Number: #120512
- Chilean National Commission for Scientific and Technological Research (CONICYT). Grant Number: 15010007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!