Single cell analysis of gene expression patterns during carbon starvation in Bacillus subtilis reveals large phenotypic variation
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 3110–3121, December 2012
How to Cite
de Jong, I. G., Veening, J.-W. and Kuipers, O. P. (2012), Single cell analysis of gene expression patterns during carbon starvation in Bacillus subtilis reveals large phenotypic variation. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 3110–3121. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02892.x
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 04:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- EU Marie-Curie Reintegration Fellowship
- Sysmo2. Grant Number: NWO-ALW
- Horizon. Grant Number: ZonMW
- VENI. Grant Number: NWO-ALW
- STW. Grant Number: NWO
- SYSMO1. Grant Number: ALW 826.06.007; IGdeJ
- ESF Eurocores SynBio. Grant Number: SynMod
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!