FurA is the master regulator of iron homeostasis and modulates the expression of tetrapyrrole biosynthesis genes in Anabaena sp. PCC 7120
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 3175–3187, December 2012
How to Cite
González, A., Bes, M. T., Valladares, A., Peleato, M. L. and Fillat, M. F. (2012), FurA is the master regulator of iron homeostasis and modulates the expression of tetrapyrrole biosynthesis genes in Anabaena sp. PCC 7120. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 3175–3187. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02897.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2012 05:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (Spain). Grant Number: grant BFU2009-07424
- Diputación General de Aragón (Obra Social La Caixa). Grant Number: grant 2009/0372
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!