Structure and function of the adhesive type IV pilus of Sulfolobus acidocaldarius
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 3188–3202, December 2012
How to Cite
Henche, A.-L., Ghosh, A., Yu, X., Jeske, T., Egelman, E. and Albers, S.-V. (2012), Structure and function of the adhesive type IV pilus of Sulfolobus acidocaldarius. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 3188–3202. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02898.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2012 05:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- Max Planck Society
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: EB001567
Table S1. List of primer used in this study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.