Mammalian antimicrobial peptide influences control of cutaneous Leishmania infection
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 913–923, June 2011
How to Cite
Kulkarni, M. M., Barbi, J., McMaster, W. R., Gallo, R. L., Satoskar, A. R. and McGwire, B. S. (2011), Mammalian antimicrobial peptide influences control of cutaneous Leishmania infection. Cellular Microbiology, 13: 913–923. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-5822.2011.01589.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 06:53AM EST
- Received 22 September, 2010; revised 24 January, 2011; accepted 10 February, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!