Enteroaggregative Escherichia coli promotes transepithelial migration of neutrophils through a conserved 12-lipoxygenase pathway
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 120–132, January 2012
How to Cite
Boll, E. J., Struve, C., Sander, A., Demma, Z., Krogfelt, K. A. and McCormick, B. A. (2012), Enteroaggregative Escherichia coli promotes transepithelial migration of neutrophils through a conserved 12-lipoxygenase pathway. Cellular Microbiology, 14: 120–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-5822.2011.01706.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2011 05:58AM EST
- Received 5 February, 2011; revised 11 August, 2011; accepted 20 September, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!