Present Address, Department of Biochemistry, McGill University Room 802 McIntyre Medical Building, 3655 Promenade Sir William Osler, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1Y6, Canada.
The Type VI secretion system of Burkholderia cenocepacia affects multiple Rho family GTPases disrupting the actin cytoskeleton and the assembly of NADPH oxidase complex in macrophages
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 255–273, February 2012
How to Cite
Rosales-Reyes, R., Skeldon, A. M., Aubert, D. F. and Valvano, M. A. (2012), The Type VI secretion system of Burkholderia cenocepacia affects multiple Rho family GTPases disrupting the actin cytoskeleton and the assembly of NADPH oxidase complex in macrophages. Cellular Microbiology, 14: 255–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-5822.2011.01716.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2011 05:43AM EST
- Received 26 June, 2011; revised 18 August, 2011; accepted 15 October, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!