Comparison of rigid vs flexible sigmoidoscopy in detection of significant anorectal lesions
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2004
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 61–64, January 2005
How to Cite
Rao, V. S. R., Ahmad, N., Al-Mukhtar, A., Stojkovic, S., Moore, P. J. and Ahmad, S. M. (2005), Comparison of rigid vs flexible sigmoidoscopy in detection of significant anorectal lesions. Colorectal Disease, 7: 61–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2004.00701.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2004
- Received 15 April 2004; accepted 15 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!