A survey of perceptions and attitudes among European surgeons towards the clinical impact and management of postoperative ileus
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 245–250, May 2005
How to Cite
Kehlet, H., Williamson, R., Büchler, M. W. and Beart, R. W. (2005), A survey of perceptions and attitudes among European surgeons towards the clinical impact and management of postoperative ileus. Colorectal Disease, 7: 245–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2005.00763.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
- Received 8 November 2004; accepted 15 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.