Evolution of the two-week rule pathway – direct access colonoscopy vs outpatient appointments: one year's experience and patient satisfaction survey
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 480–485, September 2005
How to Cite
Maruthachalam, K., Stoker, E., Chaudhri, S., Noblett, S. and Horgan, A. F. (2005), Evolution of the two-week rule pathway – direct access colonoscopy vs outpatient appointments: one year's experience and patient satisfaction survey. Colorectal Disease, 7: 480–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2005.00868.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Received 21 March 2005; accepted 29 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!