Aetiology and surgical management of toxic megacolon
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 195–201, March 2006
How to Cite
Ausch, C., Madoff, R. D., Gnant, M., Rosen, H. R., Garcia-Aguilar, J., Hölbling, N., Herbst, F., Buxhofer, V., Holzer, B., Rothenberger, D. A. and Schiessel, R. (2006), Aetiology and surgical management of toxic megacolon. Colorectal Disease, 8: 195–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2005.00887.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Received 23 February 2005; accepted 17 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.