Data in this article were previously published in Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2004; (4): CD 002100.
Drainage or nondrainage in elective colorectal anastomosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 18 APR 2006
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 259–265, May 2006
How to Cite
Karliczek, A., Jesus, E. C., Matos, D., Castro, A. A., Atallah, A. N. and Wiggers, T. (2006), Drainage or nondrainage in elective colorectal anastomosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Colorectal Disease, 8: 259–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2006.00999.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2006
- Received 20 October 2005; accepted 9 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.