Risk factors for severity and relapse of pseudomembranous colitis in an elderly population
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 173–177, February 2007
How to Cite
Moshkowitz, M., Ben-Baruch, E., Kline, Z., Shimoni, Z., Niven, M. and Konikoff, F. (2007), Risk factors for severity and relapse of pseudomembranous colitis in an elderly population. Colorectal Disease, 9: 173–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2006.01013.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Received 23 June 2005; accepted 19 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.