l-Alanin-l-glutamine supplementation improves the outcome after colorectal surgery for cancer
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 515–520, July 2007
How to Cite
Oguz, M., Kerem, M., Bedirli, A., Mentes, B. B., Sakrak, O., Salman, B. and Bostanci, H. (2007), l-Alanin-l-glutamine supplementation improves the outcome after colorectal surgery for cancer. Colorectal Disease, 9: 515–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2006.01174.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
- Received 27 March 2006; accepted 7 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.