A randomized controlled trial comparing the efficacy and acceptability of phospo-soda buffered saline (Fleet®) with sodium picosulphate/magnesium citrate (Picoprep®) in the preparation of patients for colonoscopy
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2007 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 503–505, June 2008
How to Cite
Renaut, A. J., Raniga, S., Frizelle, F. A., Perry, R. E. and Guilford, L. (2008), A randomized controlled trial comparing the efficacy and acceptability of phospo-soda buffered saline (Fleet®) with sodium picosulphate/magnesium citrate (Picoprep®) in the preparation of patients for colonoscopy. Colorectal Disease, 10: 503–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2007.01383.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
- Received 15 February 2007; accepted 28 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.