Predictors for acute and chronic pouchitis following restorative proctocolectomy for ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2007 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 805–813, October 2008
How to Cite
Abdelrazeq, A. S., Kandiyil, N., Botterill, I. D., Lund, J. N., Reynolds, J. R., Holdsworth, P. J. and Leveson, S. H. (2008), Predictors for acute and chronic pouchitis following restorative proctocolectomy for ulcerative colitis. Colorectal Disease, 10: 805–813. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2007.01413.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Received 18 July 2007; accepted 20 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.