This work was presented in part at the annual meetings of the British Society of Gastroenterology, 2004 and 2005, and published in abstract form (Gut 2004; 53(Suppl 3) A67 and Gut 2005; 54(Suppl 11) A74).
The value of auditing negative lower GI investigations preceding a final diagnosis of colorectal cancer
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2008
© 2009 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 740–744, September 2009
How to Cite
Somasekar, A., James, L., Stephenson, B. M., Thompson, I. W., Vellacott, K. D. and Allison, M. C. (2009), The value of auditing negative lower GI investigations preceding a final diagnosis of colorectal cancer. Colorectal Disease, 11: 740–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2008.01670.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2008
- Received 1 April 2008; accepted 16 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.