Colonic diverticulitis: a prospective analysis of diagnostic accuracy and clinical decision-making
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 179–186, March 2010
How to Cite
Toorenvliet, B. R., Bakker, R. F. R., Breslau, P. J., Merkus, J. W. S. and Hamming, J. F. (2010), Colonic diverticulitis: a prospective analysis of diagnostic accuracy and clinical decision-making. Colorectal Disease, 12: 179–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2009.01778.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
- Received 11 August 2008; accepted 27 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.