Quality of life and patient satisfaction with enhanced recovery protocols
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2010 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1175–1182, December 2010
How to Cite
Khan, S., Wilson, T., Ahmed, J., Owais, A. and MacFie, J. (2010), Quality of life and patient satisfaction with enhanced recovery protocols. Colorectal Disease, 12: 1175–1182. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2009.01997.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Received 13 April 2009; accepted 4 May 2009; Accepted Article online 4 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.