Laparoscopic ventral rectopexy for internal rectal prolapse: short-term functional results
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 97–104, February 2010
How to Cite
Collinson, R., Wijffels, N., Cunningham, C. and Lindsey, I. (2010), Laparoscopic ventral rectopexy for internal rectal prolapse: short-term functional results. Colorectal Disease, 12: 97–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2009.02049.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2009
- Received 24 April 2009; accepted 9 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.