Short-term outcome of infliximab and other medications on patients with inflammatory bowel disease undergoing ileostomy reversal
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
© 2011 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2011 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 555–560, May 2011
How to Cite
Regadas, F. S. P., Pinto, R. A., Murad-Regadas, S. M., Canedo, J. A., Leal, M., Nogueras, J. J. and Wexner, S. D. (2011), Short-term outcome of infliximab and other medications on patients with inflammatory bowel disease undergoing ileostomy reversal. Colorectal Disease, 13: 555–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2010.02186.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2010 12:19PM EST
- Received 17 September 2009; accepted 26 November 2009; Accepted Article online 12 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.