Eivind Jullumstrø died of cancer on 20 December 2010, after this manuscript had been accepted. We dedicate this article in thankful memory to him.
Colon cancer incidence, presentation, treatment and outcomes over 25 years
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2011 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2011 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 512–518, May 2011
How to Cite
Jullumstrø, E., Wibe, A., Lydersen, S. and Edna, T.-H. (2011), Colon cancer incidence, presentation, treatment and outcomes over 25 years. Colorectal Disease, 13: 512–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2010.02191.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2010 12:01PM EST
- Received 26 August 2009; accepted 5 November 2009; Accepted Article online 28 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.