This review is part of a broader chemoprevention review relating to different populations and a larger number of potential agents, including aspirin, NSAIDs, calcium and folic acid. The broader review was funded [in part] by the UK National Co-ordinating Centre for Health Technology Assessment (NCCHTA).
Antioxidants in the chemoprevention of colorectal cancer and colorectal adenomas in the general population: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
© 2011 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2011 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1085–1099, October 2011
How to Cite
Papaioannou, D., Cooper, K. L., Carroll, C., Hind, D., Squires, H., Tappenden, P. and Logan, R. F. (2011), Antioxidants in the chemoprevention of colorectal cancer and colorectal adenomas in the general population: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Colorectal Disease, 13: 1085–1099. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2010.02289.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2010 12:12PM EST
- Received 3 March 2010; accepted 19 March 2010; Accepted Article online 19 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.