Laparoscopic total colectomy and ileorectal anastomosis (IRA), supported by an enhanced recovery programme in cases of familial adenomatous polyposis
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2011 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 458–462, April 2012
How to Cite
McNicol, F. J., Kennedy, R. H., Phillips, R. K. S. and Clark, S. K. (2012), Laparoscopic total colectomy and ileorectal anastomosis (IRA), supported by an enhanced recovery programme in cases of familial adenomatous polyposis. Colorectal Disease, 14: 458–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2011.02683.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2011 12:11AM EST
- Received 23 January 2011; accepted 21 March 2011; Accepted Article online 31 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.