Initial results of a randomized controlled trial comparing clinical and pathological downstaging of rectal cancer after preoperative short-course radiotherapy or long-term chemoradiotherapy, both with delayed surgery
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2011 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 294–298, March 2012
How to Cite
Latkauskas, T., Pauzas, H., Gineikiene, I., Janciauskiene, R., Juozaityte, E., Saladzinskas, Z., Tamelis, A. and Pavalkis, D. (2012), Initial results of a randomized controlled trial comparing clinical and pathological downstaging of rectal cancer after preoperative short-course radiotherapy or long-term chemoradiotherapy, both with delayed surgery. Colorectal Disease, 14: 294–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2011.02815.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2011 01:55AM EST
- Received 13 April 2011; accepted 28 July 2011; Accepted Article online 8 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.