Presented at the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Meeting, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
How often do patients return to the operating room after colorectal resections?
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2011 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 515–521, April 2012
How to Cite
Ricciardi, R., Roberts, P. L., Read, T. E., Marcello, P. W., Hall, J. F. and Schoetz, D. J. (2012), How often do patients return to the operating room after colorectal resections?. Colorectal Disease, 14: 515–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2011.02846.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2011 09:23AM EST
- Received 8 June 2011; accepted 28 August 2011; Accepted Article online 4 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.