Presented at the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Meeting, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
How often do patients return to the operating room after colorectal resections?
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2011 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 515–521, April 2012
How to Cite
Ricciardi, R., Roberts, P. L., Read, T. E., Marcello, P. W., Hall, J. F. and Schoetz, D. J. (2012), How often do patients return to the operating room after colorectal resections?. Colorectal Disease, 14: 515–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2011.02846.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2011 09:23AM EST
- Received 8 June 2011; accepted 28 August 2011; Accepted Article online 4 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.