Endoscopic mucosal resection vs transanal endoscopic microsurgery for the treatment of large rectal adenomas
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2011 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages e191–e196, April 2012
How to Cite
Barendse, R. M., van den Broek, F. J. C., van Schooten, J., Bemelman, W. A., Fockens, P., de Graaf, E. J. R., Dekker, E. and on behalf of the TREND study group (2012), Endoscopic mucosal resection vs transanal endoscopic microsurgery for the treatment of large rectal adenomas. Colorectal Disease, 14: e191–e196. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2011.02863.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2011 11:38AM EST
- Received 10 June 2011; accepted 28 August 2011; Accepted Article online 24 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.