Use of a gentamicin-impregnated collagen sheet (Collatamp®) following implantation of a sacral nerve stimulator for faecal incontinence
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2011 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages e200–e202, April 2012
How to Cite
Simpson, J. A. D., Peacock, J. and Maxwell-Armstrong, C. (2012), Use of a gentamicin-impregnated collagen sheet (Collatamp®) following implantation of a sacral nerve stimulator for faecal incontinence. Colorectal Disease, 14: e200–e202. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2011.02886.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2011 08:28AM EST
- Received 26 August 2011; accepted 29 September 2011; Accepted Article online 16 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.