Length of stay after laparoscopic colonic surgery – an 11-year nationwide Danish survey
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2011 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 1118–1120, September 2012
How to Cite
Kehlet, H. and Harling, H. (2012), Length of stay after laparoscopic colonic surgery – an 11-year nationwide Danish survey. Colorectal Disease, 14: 1118–1120. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2011.02922.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2011 09:37AM EST
- Received 16 September 2011; accepted 25 October 2011; Accepted Article online 19 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.