PROSPECT collaboration members are listed in the Appendix.
Evidence-based postoperative pain management after laparoscopic colorectal surgery
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2012 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 146–155, February 2013
How to Cite
Joshi, G. P., Bonnet, F., Kehlet, H. and on behalf of the PROSPECT collaboration (2013), Evidence-based postoperative pain management after laparoscopic colorectal surgery. Colorectal Disease, 15: 146–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2012.03062.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2012 10:23AM EST
- Received 16 January 2012; accepted 3 March 2012; Accepted Article online 30 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.