Prior abdominal open surgery does not impair outcomes of laparoscopic colorectal surgery: a case–control study in 367 patients
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2012 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 236–243, February 2013
How to Cite
Maggiori, L., Cook, M. C., Bretagnol, F., Ferron, M., Alves, A. and Panis, Y. (2013), Prior abdominal open surgery does not impair outcomes of laparoscopic colorectal surgery: a case–control study in 367 patients. Colorectal Disease, 15: 236–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2012.03150.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2012 10:30AM EST
- Received 27 September 2011; accepted 5 April 2012; Accepted Article online 27 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.