Partial reports of these data were presented at the JFHOD 2010 (25–28 March, Paris, France, oral communication), the ASCRS 2010 (15–19 May, Minneapolis, Minnesota, poster P57), the ESCP 2010 (22–25 September, Sorrento, Italy, poster 0457), and the UEGW 2010 (October 23–27, Barcelona, Spain, poster P0086).
Sphincter-sparing anal-fissure surgery: a 1-year prospective, observational, multicentre study of fissurectomy with anoplasty
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2012 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 359–367, March 2013
How to Cite
Abramowitz, L., Bouchard, D., Souffran, M., Devulder, F., Ganansia, R., Castinel, A., Suduca, J.-M., Soudan, D., Varastet, M., Staumont, G. and for the GREP: Groupe de Recherche En Proctologie de la Société Nationale Française de Colo-Proctologie; and the CREGG: Club de Réflexion des cabinets et Groupe d’Hépato-Gastroentérologie (2013), Sphincter-sparing anal-fissure surgery: a 1-year prospective, observational, multicentre study of fissurectomy with anoplasty. Colorectal Disease, 15: 359–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2012.03176.x
The Laboratories Pierre Fabre, which were not otherwise involved in the work, and ClinSearch funded part of this work.
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2012 09:14AM EST
- Received 2 January 2012; accepted 2 April 2012; Accepted Article online 7 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.