Factors influencing circumferential resection margin in rectal cancer
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Colorectal Disease © 2012 The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 298–303, March 2013
How to Cite
Hiranyakas, A., da Silva, G., Wexner, S. D., Ho, Y.-H., Allende, D. and Berho, M. (2013), Factors influencing circumferential resection margin in rectal cancer. Colorectal Disease, 15: 298–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1318.2012.03179.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2012 12:22AM EST
- Received 4 November 2011; accepted 2 May 2012; Accepted Article online 10 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.